Innovative antenna pointing mechanism, developed in collaboration with the French Space Agency (CNES).
This equipment is intended for X band telemetry dowlink to be flown onboard the next generations of Earth Observation satellites.
- A unique parallel architecture offering 3 degrees of freedom (Azimuth, Site, Zoom)
- Excellent agility for antenna pointing applications
- Infinite azimuth turns
- Dual polarization through 2 RF cables, without slip rings
- Very low jitter thanks to a reduced mobile mass (since the 3 actuators remain stationary on the baseplate)
- Easy-to-use central hold down & release system
DeliveryContact us for more information